ISO y certificates:
- ONDUPACK has had the AENOR-IQnet (number ER-0036/2009) quality certificate since 2009, which authorises the brand and which gives evidence of our management system’s compliance with regulation UNE-EN ISO 9001.2000.
Furthermore, thanks to its sustainable management ONDUPACK certifies that all containers are made with materials suitable for use with food.
- ONDUPACK is associated with RECIPAP:
RECIPAP is a non-profit organisation created by the Spanish paper and carton sector, on the 19th of April 1993, as a global response to the demand from our society to protect and improve the environment.
Its aim is to promote the selective recuperation of waste paper and cardboard, for the purpose of recycling to prevent it from being destined for landfill.
To do this, within the legal framework in existence at each moment in Spain, RECIPAP establishes the technical principles which guarantee the process of recuperation and recycling of paper and carton.
- -Also, ONDUPACK is currently working on the implementation of BRC (Global Standard for Food Safety).
Traceability is the set of measures, actions and procedures which enable each product to be registered and identified from its origin (arrival of prime materials) up to its final destination (once manufactured). It therefore consists of the ability to reconstruct the history, journey or application of a determined prime material, identifying:
- The origin of its components
- The history of the processes applied to the product.
- Distribution and localisation after delivery.
ONDUPACK clients benefit from this process because by having the complete information about the product gives greater assurance over it.
Brand FREE PACK 20:
In 1999 ONDUPACK created the FreePack 20 brand for the research and development of cartons especially designed for the agricultural sector and its requirements.
The FreePack 20 brand confirms ONDUPACK’s commitment to the maximum quality guarantees of its containers.