Ondupack, S.A. is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and not misused. By providing us with your personal information and using our website, we understand that you have read and understood the terms relating to personal data protection information set out below.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
VAT NUMBER: A06255244
Address: Carretera Arroyo San Serván, S/N., C.P. 06200, de Almendralejo.
Telephone: 924 666 329
You can communicate with us through both channels.
For what purpose do we collect your personal information?
– Customers: we will process your personal data for the following purposes: maintenance of the contractual and pre-contractual relationship, commercial information or by electronic means.
– Suppliers: we will process your personal data for the purpose of maintaining commercial relations.
– Web or e-mail contacts: we will process your personal data for the following purposes: to answer your queries, requests or requests; to improve your navigation on our website.
– Job seekers: we will process your personal data for the following purposes: to organise recruitment processes for the hiring of employees; to arrange job interviews and to evaluate your application. If you have given us your consent, we may keep your CV for the purpose of recruiting you for further recruitment processes.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
– Customers: the legal basis for processing your data is the performance of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship. The offer of products and services through electronic means is based on the consent you are asked for, and in no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the contract.
– Suppliers: the legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship.
Web or email contacts: the legal basis for processing your data is the consent of the data subject and the legitimate interest of the data controller.
– Social network contacts: the legal basis for the processing of your data is the acceptance of a contractual relationship in the relevant social network environment, and in accordance with its privacy policies.
– Job seekers: the legal basis for the processing of your data is your unequivocal consent when you submit your CV.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
In the case of sending your CV, you authorise CL Grupo Industrial to store your data for future selection processes.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will be subject to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy.
Do we process data of minors?
We do not process data from children under 18 years of age, so please refrain from providing your data if you are under 18 years of age.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured that we have adopted an optimum level of protection for the personal data we handle and have installed all the technical means and measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data.
What are your rights in relation to data processing?
RIGHT: You may consult your personal data included in our files.
CONTENT: You will be able to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
ACCESS: You may consult your personal data included in our files.
RECTIFICATION: You may modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
DELETION: You may request the deletion of your personal data.
OPPOSITION: You may request that your personal data not be processed.
LIMITATION OF PROCESSING: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
– While the accuracy of your data is being challenged.
– When the processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion of your data.
– When the controller does not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defence of claims.
– When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds for the processing outweigh yours.
PORTABILITY: You will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided us with, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
Ondupack, S.A.. has forms for the exercise of rights that can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card. If acting through a representative in the same way, they must be accompanied by a copy of their DNI or with an electronic signature.
The forms must be submitted in person to Ondupack, S.A. or sent by post or e-mail to the following addresses:
Carretera de Badajoz, 54. 06380 – Jerez de los Caballeros (Badajoz).
You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been properly addressed. The maximum period for resolving this complaint is one month from receipt of your request.
In the event of any modification to your data, we would be grateful if you would duly inform us in writing in order to keep your data up to date.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain associated with us.
Once you disengage, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal action.
CL Industrial Group